Satellite Ground Systems
Solers is on the cutting edge when it comes to development of Service-Based Ground Enterprises for customer mission systems. Our solutions advance satellite ground enterprise capabilities by using a cloud computing infrastructure to create a mission independent environment capable of supporting multiple platforms, data types, and other ground resources. Using our state-of-the-art "utility computing as managed services" architecture and technologies, our customers have realized a substantial increase in resource efficiency, a reduction in space/power requirements, and reductions in acquisition as well as operations and maintenance costs. The future of Enterprise Infrastructure for Satellite Ground Systems and operations centers is being built today by Solers.
- Future Satellite Ground Systems
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cloud Computing
- Model-Driven System / Software Engineering Method
- Architecture and design centered on conceptual framework for 'resource matching'
- Implementation of a well-structured set of services for use by all missions, mission support activities, and customers
- Open, industry standard interfaces to facilitate integration with other SOA services
- Application of composition technologies to composable ground missions and customer applications
- Enterprise provided core-level workflow and dataflow execution services
- Easy-to-use graphical tools that allow rapid design, debugging, testing, and deployment of workflows and dataflows